Bangkok Data Centers
Premium colocation space, interconnectivity, support and monitoring services
Thailand has experienced significant growth in its digital economy with internet penetration reaching almost 70% of its population.
Thailand’s expanding digital landscape is driven by the adoption of new technologies such as 5G thus paving the way for IoT, super-fast broadband and the increase in the adoption of this technology by smart phone users.
Telehouse Bangkok will open in Q2 of 2023. This new data center will benefit from the robust growth in the region, following the digital shift in the economy such as increasing demand for public cloud and the surge in mobile traffic.
Telehouse Bangkok will be the first purpose-built data center in Bangkok focusing on connectivity.
Bangkok will be the third location in Southeast Asia for Telehouse, in addition to the existing sites in Singapore and Vietnam.
Why choose the Telehouse Bangkok Data Center?
- Telehouse Bangkok will be carrier-neutral and offer access to a rich ecosystem of connectivity partners for its customers. Telehouse Bangkok data center will offer access to leading cloud service providers.
- Telehouse Bangkok will be close to local carrier network facility locations, enabling customers to optimize their networks more efficiently and at
- Ideally located in the Rama 9 district in the center of Bangkok, and within 2 miles from the financial district and the Stock Exchange of Thailand
Security & Reliability
- Telehouse is a pioneer in purpose-built colocation data centers and has more than 30 years of experience in the industry. The new Telehouse data center
will be the first purpose-built data center building in Bangkok. Our extensive coverage of carrier dense data centers has resulted in Telehouse becoming
one of the most established colocation data center providers in the world.
- Telehouse Bangkok will be one of the few data centers in Thailand with power feeds from two power substations and the only data center with 4 diverse routes for fiber access.
- This new data center will offer flexible, scalable solutions to support future growth. It will include 9000 sqm of total floor space and 9.5MVA of power.
Telehouse Bangkok Data Centers
Learn more about our state-of-the-art Tier 3 plus data center. Talk to us today, and a Data Center specialist will answer any questions you may have.Contact Us